Acceptable Use Policy
The TransCap Initiative is a collaborative, multi-stakeholder open innovation programme. The website located at www.transformation.capital ("Website") is operated by the Systemic Investing Initiative (“we” or “us”), a non-profit association domiciled in Zurich, Switzerland, under enterprise identification number (UID) CHE-244.215.765.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming, or attempting to harm, minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To upload or send personal data about another person including but not limited to names and contact details, or sensitive personal information about, for example, their religious or political beliefs or health.
- To upload or send information which you regard as confidential or private through the site; any information which you upload or send will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms & Conditions of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt: (i) any part of the Website; (ii) any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; (iii) any software used in the provision of the Website; or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may, from time to time, provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- File sharing
- Discussion forums
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor, or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material that you contribute to the Website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in Switzerland and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must not...
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of the Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Policy
We may revise the Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in the Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.